- - You cannot pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- - Orders need to be between 50 USD and 3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- - If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update this with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- - Shop Pay Installments does not accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
Here are some ideas for expanding your gratitude practice with your child as they grow:
1. Each family member can share three good things that happened that day.
2. Write a good experience down on a piece of paper and put it in the gratitude jar. Open the jar at the end of the year and reflect on the positives of the previous year.
3. Ask your child to think about someone they would like to thank and encourage them to write a letter or draw a picture expressing their gratitude.
4. Talk to your child about how grateful you are for having them in your life. Take a few moments to appreciate your special bond.
Inspiring quotes and inspired customer stories.
Use #intelligentchange for a chance to get featured
Gratitude book that inspires meaningful conversations.
In this book, you will find gratitude prompts to share with your child. You may like to read the book straight through, or pause and talk about the gratitude prompts as you go.
However you choose to use this book, may it remind you of how abundant and magical this world is.
You may be interested in
These best-selling and top-rated tools will help you unleash your full potential and turn your dreams into reality.Shop best sellers
The Five Minute Journal
The simplest thing you can do to start your day happier by focusing on the positive and becoming more mindful.
Beat procrastination and get more done by prioritizing your most important tasks over urgent busy work.
Let's Get Closer: Trio Bundle
Get all three editions of our Let's Get Closer card games in one click.
The Five Minute Journal and Mindful Affirmations Bundle
The perfect recipe for daily mindfulness and gratitude.
Notes to Self Journal
A guided journal for cultivating self-awareness, positivity, and gratitude, created in collaboration with Chelsea Kauai.
Mindful Focus Hourglass
Make time for what's important and engage in mindful, uninterrupted activities with these 30 and 5 minute glass sand timers.
A weekly dose of affirmations to boost self-love, self-care, and mindfulness. Harness the power of positive thinking.
The Five Minute Journal and Mindful Focus Bundle
Your mindful 5-minute daily practice essentials.
Let's Get Closer
An easy-to-play card game that cultivates relationships by engaging friends and strangers in deep conversations.
Quarterly Productivity Planner
Make your vision for the next 90 days a reality by prioritizing life areas relevant to you and focusing on your goals.
Five Minute Journal and Productivity Planner Bundle
The essential tools to help you make your days happier and more productive.
Five Minute Journal for Kids
Journal to inspire daily reflection and help children 5-12 years of age develop a positive attitude in just 5 minutes a day.
Some of the lives we have guided toward positive change.
My 4yr old daughter loves it
This is such a sweet book to instill a habit of gratitude into young children. My daughter loved the beautiful illustrations and the sweet messages! She literally said “awe” a few times!
I'm glad that you and your children are loving your new book, dear Vicky. :)
I Am Grateful Book
The experience was great. The book arrived in time and in a great condition. Love reading this book to my daughter.
Thank you for sharing this with your daughter, Liliya. Have a lovely gratitude journey ahead!
My daughters enjoying reading this every night.
We're so thankful to hear this, Danny. Have a lovely gratitude journey ahead with your family!
Live a full life.
Leave a small footprint.
We believe we have a responsibility to craft our tools mindfully, keeping abreast of innovative natural materials, using recycled fibres, minimising carbon output, reducing end-of-life impact, and working with production partners who share our values.