Customize The Five Minute Journal for your business, events, and gifting. Outfit your business, organization, or special occasion with a custom debossed Five Minute Journal to provide a gift that is truly meaningful.
How It Works
1. Fill in the Form Below
To place a custom order, please fill in this form – and we will be in touch to walk you through the process of customization. Minimum order qty: 300
2. Check Your Inbox
A member of our team will be in touch in 1-2 business days with our per unit pricing, minimum order quantities, lead time and customization capabilities.
3. Confirm Your Order
Once all the details have been confirmed an invoice will be sent and the order will be placed with our supplier
1. How can I customize IC products?
There are two options:
- Custom Logo/Name - similar to engraving. It is stamped into the surface of the book so that it is indented, giving a 3D appearance. All print on the cover of the Five Minute Journal is debossed, for your reference. Available in black, metallic gold or metallic silver.
- Fully custom cover - a cover that is tailor-fit to your requirements. We can customize the fabric colour, as well as adding your company logo/name onto the cover.
Once you are ready to send us your design, please kindly confirm the Pantone reference for the cover fabric and send your logo/name artwork in Ai or PSD format.
2. How many units do I have to buy to get them customized?
- Our minimum order quantity for Custom Logo/Name is 300 units.
- Our minimum order quantity for Fully custom cover is 5000 units.
For bulk orders below 300, please use our bulk order forms for discounts on non-customized product: https://www.intelligentchange.com/pages/wholesale
3. Is there wholesale pricing for customized products?
Wholesale pricing begins at 30% off with greater discounts depending on order quantity. Minimum 300 units.
4. Estimated Lead Time: 45-60 business days depending on order quantity.
- Processing: 1-2 business days
- Customization: 10-15 business days
- Shipping: 8 - 12 days for air freight or 30 - 45 days for sea freight
5. Can I sell the journals I customize?
No. Currently custom projects are for businesses, organizations, and events with the intention not to be resold.