- You cannot pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update this with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- Shop Pay Installments does not accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
Positive change–guaranteed. We’ve helped over a million people around the world, just like you, improve their lives. We offer a 6 month money-back guarantee because we're confident you’ll experience transformative change.
Please note that bulk discounts cannot be combined with the current promotion. If you'd like to place an order for 40+ products to receive 30% off, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you.
BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS
Order 10+ products, get 20% off.
Order 40+ products, get 30% off.
Offers applied automatically at checkout.
We are delighted to share that we ship worldwide! We offer FREE Shipping to U.S. on orders $70+ More details
Walk with a smaller footprint
→ Need some motivation to work, create, or study from a coffee shop? Engage in mindful rituals in the open air? Walk 10k steps every day? Intelligent Tote Bag is your new everyday companion.
→ This versatile tote bag is adorned with a printed inspirational message at front and Intelligent Change logo at the back.
→ Put your gratitude on display, walk with a smaller footprint, and inspire others for a positive change.
→ The robust handles have the right length, allowing you to carry the bag comfortably both in your hands and on the shoulder–perfect for those long walks and travels.
→ Balancing between compact styles and oversized bags, this 100% organic cotton tote bag has the perfect size.
→ Carry your journals and books, a laptop, fitness gear, groceries, weekend away kit, and whatever else you may need.
→ The cream color makes it easy to style, and the look is complete with a powerful message printed on the front–to inspire you and others to walk with a smaller footprint.
→ This tote bag has been designed with the environment in mind to the last detail.
→ Crafted from 10 oz heavyweight organic cotton to further reduce the environmental footprint of each item that we create.
→ Features 100% organic cotton inside label.
→ A swing tag is made from FSC certified Kraft stock.
→ 100% plastic-free, fully recyclable, and biodegradable.
The tote bag features a simple intelligent design and a classic unisex look that can be paired with almost anything. It has one main compartment and an inside pocket (that can fit your Intelligent Change journals, iPad, water bottle, and other belongings).
The robust handles have the right length, allowing you to carry the bag comfortably both in your hands and on the shoulder––perfect for those long walks and travels.
Take it to the gym, walk, picnic, grocery shopping, work meeting, study session, or play date. It's your everyday companion.
Due to the organic nature of the cotton, please spot wash only using cold water. Line dry. Avoid ironing, tumble drying, or bleaching.
The raw materials will have been grown to Organic principles that maintain soil health without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilisers. Organic production also includes animal welfare standards and prohibits the use of genetically modified organisms. We have long been told that Organic Farming is better for people and the planet, but by certifying to GOTS, businesses are ensuring that the organic principles (health, ecology, fairness & care) are adhered to throughout the entire supply chain, from farm to finished product.
- GOTS approved products must contain at least 70% organic fibre content
- GOTS approved products never contain potentially harmful chemicals which can be found in conventional textile production
- GOTS approved companies are better for the environment (by managing their environmental impact, have high social standards, reduce energy and review water usage)
- GOTS means safe working conditions, no discrimination and no child labour
- GOTS approved products have the entire supply chain verified, even the farms must have certification to a legally recognised standard.
- The details matter - buttons, threads, zips have to meet strict residue criteria of GOTS
- It is a voluntary standard
- People – A large part of the Global Organic Textile Standard is dedicated to ensuring textile workers are protected through the Social Criteria. This includes a ban on forced and child labour, the right for adequate health and safety equipment, the right to freedom of association, a ban on harassment and violence and remuneration and assessment of the living wage. Workers are interviewed to gain a greater understanding of the workplace culture in addition to a review of company records.
- Planet – GOTS have strict rules around the use of chemicals in textile production. Although chemical additives such as inks and dyes are permitted, they must be approved by GOTS before use. This is to prevent potentially toxic substances being released into the environment. Packaging is also regulated in GOTS, card or paper packaging must be recycled from pre-or post-consumer waste or certified according to a program that verifies compliance with sustainable forestry management principles. Use of plastic must be minimised and should be PVC free.
- Product Integrity - GOTS state that all products must have a fibre composition of at least 70% organic fibres with the remaining 30% being tightly regulated. For example, a product could be 70% organic cotton, 30% recycled polyester. Virgin polyester is not permitted under GOTS
We ship worldwide!
We are excited to share that Intelligent Change ships worldwide*. We ship from three different warehouses in the USA, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. We offer FREE Shipping to U.S. on orders $70-$500.
Orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days, likely sooner.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing your tracking information. Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking details to update. If you have not received this email, kindly check your spam/trash folders, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further support. Please note that we cannot be held accountable for any shipping delays caused by the carrier.
Should inaccurate or incomplete address information be provided, it may delay processing time by 1-2 business days. All customers are encouraged to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
Express (1-2 Business Days)
Standard (2-4 Business Days)
Economy (5-7 Business Days)
Express (1-2 Business Days)
Standard (2-4 Business Days) *Kindly allow up to 10 business days due to the Royal Mail strike)
Express (2-3 Business Days)
Standard (3-7 Business Days)
International Express (3-5 Business Days to Cities)
International Standard (5-10 Business Days)
**Please note that specific carriers cannot be selected.
Taxes & Duties
Intelligent Change charges a sales tax for all US orders. These collected taxes are mandated by the local state governments. Intelligent Change in no way benefits from this and directly pays this amount collected to the state.
Orders being shipped to the UK (from our UK warehouse) will have a 20% VAT included in the price. These collected taxes are mandated by UK government. Intelligent Change in no way benefits from this and directly pays this amount collected by the UK government.
With our newest warehouse in the Netherlands, any orders being shipped to a country in the European Union should not incur any added fees for customs and duties at the time of delivery.
Canada, Mexico, Asia & Other International Countries
As your order is shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid), orders being shipped internationally may incur duties, fees and import taxes upon delivery. This charge is determined by your local customs authority and must be paid to your local carrier or government in order to receive your order. These fees are not collected by Intelligent Change.
*COUNTRIES WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bermuda, Brazil, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Paraguay, Palestine, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Yes! We are happy to offer Shop Pay Installments to US residents at this time (for orders between $50 USD and $3,000 USD).
How does Shop Pay Installments work?
Shop Pay gives you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into four equal, bi-weekly, interest-free installment payments. When available, Shop Pay Installments is an option for orders between 50 USD and 3,000 USD.
Am I eligible to use Shop Pay Installments?
To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to live in the United States and register for Shop Pay. When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
How do I manage my Shop Pay Installments payments?
Your Shop Pay Installments orders appear in the Home tab of the app. You can tap on an order for a summary of your repayment status. Tap View installments for more detailed info about past and upcoming payments.
Make a manual payment on a Shop Pay Installments order:
You can make a manual payment on a Shop Pay Installments order in the Shop app.
1. From the Home tab, tap the order you want to make a payment for.
2. Tap View Installments, and then tap Make a payment.
3. Select an option in the Amount to pay section.
4. In the Card section, select the card you want to pay with.
5. Tap Pay now, and then tap Continue.
Change your payment method for an existing Shop Pay Installments order:
You can change your payment method on a Shop Pay Installments order while it's in repayment. Going forward, the new payment method will be used for payments on this order. If you want to update your payment method for multiple Shop Pay Installments orders, then you need to complete the steps below for each order.
1. From the Home tab, tap the order that you want to change the payment method for.
2. Tap View Installments, and then tap Payment options.
3. Select the new payment method that you want to use. If you need to add a new payment method, then tap Use a different card, and complete the required fields.
Where can I find more information about Shop Pay Installments?
- For information about an existing order or to ask for a refund, please contact our support at email@example.com.
- For general info about the Shop Pay Installments experience, such as how it works and the purchase flow, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe in a better tomorrow, a more productive and happier you. We create tools for the lifelong learners and doers because you are changing the world every day. We designed these tools with proven principles of positive psychology and daily accountability.
This is why we are offering a 6 Month Money Back Guarantee: if you do not feel Intelligent Change products have shaped a better attitude towards productivity and happiness, simply email us at email@example.com so we can organize the return of your full journal or planner and issue a refund.
Kindly include your order number, which complete product(s) you are looking to return and the reason. Prepaid return shipping labels for your full journal and/or planner are provided for US orders only by our customer support team which will expedite the return shipping and refund process.
If you returned any products prior to contacting us, please contact our support to make us aware of the returned items so that we can proceed further with the return or exchange.
How do I return my order?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and order number
- Tell us which product(s) you want to return and the reason
10+ Items? Save 20% Applied automatically at checkout or use code save-20
40+ Items? Save 30% Applied automatically at checkout or use code save-30
If you are interested in ordering 320+ journals/planners get in touch here.
***Please note that bulk discount offers cannot be combined with sitewide sales or other coupons and discounts.