- - You cannot pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- - Orders need to be between 50 USD and 3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- - If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update this with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- - Shop Pay Installments does not accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
Here are some ideas for expanding your gratitude practice with your child as they grow:
1. Each family member can share three good things that happened that day.
2. Write a good experience down on a piece of paper and put it in the gratitude jar. Open the jar at the end of the year and reflect on the positives of the previous year.
3. Ask your child to think about someone they would like to thank and encourage them to write a letter or draw a picture expressing their gratitude.
4. Talk to your child about how grateful you are for having them in your life. Take a few moments to appreciate your special bond.
Inspiring quotes and inspired customer stories.
Use #intelligentchange for a chance to get featured
Gratitude book that inspires meaningful conversations.
In this book, you will find gratitude prompts to share with your child. You may like to read the book straight through, or pause and talk about the gratitude prompts as you go.
However you choose to use this book, may it remind you of how abundant and magical this world is.
You may be interested in
These best-selling and top-rated tools will help you unleash your full potential and turn your dreams into reality.Shop best sellers
The Five Minute Journal
The simplest thing you can do to start your day happier by focusing on the positive and becoming more mindful.
Beat procrastination and get more done by prioritizing your most important tasks over urgent busy work.
Best Year Journal
Gain the confidence to become a better version of yourself and create an achievable action plan you will stick to.
Let's Get Closer
An easy-to-play card game that cultivates relationships by engaging friends and strangers in deep conversations.
Mindful Focus Hourglass
Make time for what's important and engage in mindful, uninterrupted activities with these 30 and 5 minute glass sand timers.
A weekly dose of affirmations to boost self-love, self-care, and mindfulness. Harness the power of positive thinking.
Some of the lives we have guided toward positive change.
Perfect book for my niece
The perfect book to help children learn and practice gratitude! I got it as a gift to my niece and she enjoyed me reading it to her! <3
Thrilled to hear your niece enjoyed her new book!
My daughter's first book
A few weeks before our little girl came into our lives, I wanted to buy her first book. A fan of the five minute journal, I immediately liked the idea of sharing this habit of being grateful with her at a young age. I really like the story as well as the illustrations and especially the diversity of the characters represented (multicultural, handicap...). I am happy to share such nice messages with my daughter with the help of this book!
Very grateful to hear your daughter is enjoying her I am Grateful Childrens book! Thank you for your support. Wishing you both a wonderful journey ahead.
I am grateful for this book
Thank you, Alex and Mimi, for creating this lovely book. I grateful that I get to read it to my children every night and they love it and know it by heart now.
We are so grateful to hear you and your kiddos are loving the book, Kameliya. Thank you for your support!
Live a full life.
Leave a small footprint.
We believe we have a responsibility to craft our tools mindfully, keeping abreast of innovative natural materials, using recycled fibres, minimising carbon output, reducing end-of-life impact, and working with production partners who share our values.