Each productive day at a glance.
Take an inside look at how you can make every week and day a productive one.
1. Most important tasks of the week
2. Secondary tasks of importance
3. Room for additional tasks
4. Weekly commitment
5. Day of the week and date
6. Daily quote to inspire you
7. Time blocks that one task will take to complete
8. Extra space for notes and ideas
9. Your productivity score
Inspiring quotes and inspired customer stories.
Use #intelligentchange for a chance to get featured
3 principles of Productivity Planner:
1. Important Work Over Busywork. Prioritize tasks that will ultimately lead to your most vital goals and dreams.
2. Actions Not Distractions. Meet the Focus Time method: Work for 30 minutes followed by a five-minute break.
3. Always Plan to Improve. At the beginning of each week, plan for success, and then reflect on the results and refine your work patterns.
You may be interested in
These best-selling and top-rated tools will help you unleash your full potential and turn your dreams into reality.Shop best sellers
The Five Minute Journal
The simplest thing you can do to start your day happier by focusing on the positive and becoming more mindful.
Best Year Journal
Gain the confidence to become a better version of yourself and create an achievable action plan you will stick to.
Let's Get Closer
An easy-to-play card game that cultivates relationships by engaging friends and strangers in deep conversations.
Mindful Focus Hourglass
A weekly dose of affirmations to boost self-love, self-care, and mindfulness. Harness the power of positive thinking.
Let's Get Closer: Table Talk
This conversational game creates opportunities for more fun and engaging gatherings with your dinner guests.
Some of the lives we have guided toward enhanced productivity.
- Productivity Planner
I gave it to my partner for christmas, at first he was perplexed but now he adores it, he writes in it every day
So wonderful to hear, Oceane. May your partner get great benefit from the Productivity Planner this year in getting closer to his goals.
I love it!
It’s so easy to travel with.
Grateful for your support, Denise.
Great productivity planner
I love this planner and I now plan my days and weeks in advance. Such a great tool !
Lyne, grateful to hear you are enjoying it!
Live a full life.
Leave a small footprint.
We believe we have a responsibility to craft our tools mindfully, keeping abreast of innovative natural materials, using recycled fibres, minimising carbon output, reducing end-of-life impact, and working with production partners who share our values.