It’s finally here! We put together a video how to do The Five Minute Journal that explains in-depth how to get the most out of it. We cover what to do when it gets repetitive, each individual question, the power of gratitude, and so much more.
Watch it start to finish or jump around to a specific section below. Enjoy!
As a supplement and if you are not signed up already, we have a Five Minute Journal Tips email series as well that really helps you implement a lot of these tips that we’ve talked about in this video: http://tips.fiveminutejournal.com/
- 0 - 3:00: - How did the Five Minute Journal get started
- 3:00-4:00 - The #1 tip for sticking to the physical Five Minute Journal
- 23:40-24:15 -The #1 tip for sticking to the Five Minute Journal App
- 18:00-19:00 - What do you do when you don’t feel like doing the Five Minute Journal
- 37:30-40:20 - The Power of Gratitude
THE MORNING QUESTIONS
- 4:00-11:30 - Question 1 - What are you grateful for? Keeping the Five Minute Journal fresh.
- 11:30-18:00 - Question 2 - What would make today great? Focusing on tiny great things.
- 19:00-22:45 - Question 3 - Daily Affirmation. I am… Becoming who you want to be.
THE NIGHT QUESTIONS
- 24:10-32:30 - Question 4 - 3 Amazing things that happened today… Appreciating the things throughout your day.
- 32:30-37:20 - Question 5 - How could I have made today even better? Tiny changes to improve your life.
What did you learn from this video? What changes are you going to make now that you’ve watched it? Let us know.
It’s proven that if you write down what you commit to, you’re more likely to follow through on it.